Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Motherhood is kicking my butt this week

I missed a day....I'm not going to curse myself out, because I was not at the spa, shopping or having a fabulous time...I was being a full time Mommy to an energetic two year old.

Sometimes I have all the patience in the world and sometimes I need to bite my tongue hard. Monday was the latter. I think it also had to do with coming off the weekend and having the house be a little less organized than usual. I hate that. Plus it was freakin' cold yesterday.

To sum it up:
Mommy - short tempered (for no real reason)
Kelsey - had a fun day, but ignored Mommy when she told her to clean up her toys and to stop whining for the millionth time
Daddy - worked extra long day yesterday

Today should be better and I will have another post to catch up

1 comment:

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

do not worry, ashley has not been listening either,i think it is the new time change and she was off from last week. I know what you mean mommy hood is very exhuasting.
You blogs are great.i look forward to them everyday. my adult time . catch up with you later!