Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just Random Thoughts on a Saturday Evening

  • Kelsey has changed her attachment to all Mommy all the time, to Mommy and Daddy. The angels are singing in heaven, because it means a break for the old Mom ;)
  • I got my haircut today. I wanted a "posh bob or pob" but the hair on the side needs to be a bit longer, so I got a modified Bob. Me likey! And my hair is dark again too.
  • I need to set up some appointments for adoption lecturers, actually will need to set the calendar for all of 2008. Hoping my fellow facilitators will help
  • I am very cautiously optimistic that something will happen on the job front soon. I've had some interesting things happen this week
  • We have an appointment to take photos for the holidays next weekend. I have 4 outfits that I want Kelsey to model before choosing one.
  • Tomorrow we have a meet and greet with the local FCC event in Wayne. Looking forward to meeting a new crowd of folks.
  • Ran into a friend from my old job at Target today. She is doing well, and her son is adorable!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Sending you good job vibes!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the good job vibes.