Saturday, November 24, 2007

Guilty Pleasures....

1) Househunters on HGTV and realtor.com. I love to shop for homes (ones I can afford and ones I'd like if I win the lottery)
2) Chocolate in any shape and form :) Perferably milk without nuts
3) Sleeping in on a Saturday! I cannot remember the last time I've done that
4) Arranging my daughter's toy kitchen. How compulsive of me!
5) Wearing your PJ's all day long
6) Shopping online rather than hitting the malls!
7) Planning out the fantasy family room and kitchen in my fantasy home once I've won the lottery (it's going to be cozy and warm, but large.
8) Good cleaning products - a must if you're going to clean
9) Watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E
10) Reading my blog rolls every day...they are LONG! I've loved reading this month because of NaBloPoMo, many of my favorites are posting daily!

In a vast break in tradition, we began decorating for Christmas today. We put up and decorated our tree. Normally we don't do this until December, but I thought it might be fun for Kelsey to have the house decorated longer. She loved putting up the tree and putting on the ornaments. Her particular favorite are the apples. (Photos tomorrow)

Kurt's been busy making videos of her and him together, so while he's traveling on business next week I can play them for her. She's been very attached to Daddy recently and will be very sad next week.

No comments: