- I'm working more now, almost full time. Sometimes I'm in Westchester cty NY, which is a long drive.
- Kurt gifted me with a lovely new car, a Honda CRV. Kelsey and I named her Fancy (as in Fancy Nancy) and yes she is very Fancy.
- We had our annual reunion with our China Travel Group in October at the Lillis' home in CT. We had such a great time and the girls and guys loved playing together!
- We finished summer and Kelsey began first grade. She likes school and is beginning to make new friends. That being said, we are having some challenges with one of her K friends. Trying to work it out to what's best for the kids.
- I am looking for a tutor for Kelsey again. She struggles with reading and math. We'll get there eventually.
- The family grew again this fall, as my BIL Rich and SIL Liz welcomed new son Marshall Owen at the end of October into their family. He's a cutie and I think we'll be making a road trip in Jan. We finally were able to get to MD and meet baby Ellie (who turned one) in August.
- We had some electrical work done on the house and had it painted. Looks fabulous now and we haven't had to reset the breaker in months!
- We had a hurricane in August that dumped a foot of water into the basement. and had a freak snowstorm in Oct. Global warming indeed.
- Kelsey started her 4th year of ballet. I may be prejudiced, but she is a very graceful dancer.
- In September, we began our first year of Brownies. Looks like it's going to be fun!
- Kelsey hosted a Halloween party for her K classmates - it was a blast!
- We hosted Thanksgiving here with my Sister's family. We had a great day.
- Maddie is one now and such a joy to us all. She is a bit of a chewer, but such a love sponge.
- Kelsey lost her first two teeth this summer. They were the center bottoms and her adult teeth were growing right behind them. They filled in nicely.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
4 months have passed and I think this year I will reach my all time blogging low. I'm just sitting around bored and watching an old movie, so I thought I'd catch up on my posts...Since we last saw each other....