- I'm working more now, almost full time. Sometimes I'm in Westchester cty NY, which is a long drive.
- Kurt gifted me with a lovely new car, a Honda CRV. Kelsey and I named her Fancy (as in Fancy Nancy) and yes she is very Fancy.
- We had our annual reunion with our China Travel Group in October at the Lillis' home in CT. We had such a great time and the girls and guys loved playing together!
- We finished summer and Kelsey began first grade. She likes school and is beginning to make new friends. That being said, we are having some challenges with one of her K friends. Trying to work it out to what's best for the kids.
- I am looking for a tutor for Kelsey again. She struggles with reading and math. We'll get there eventually.
- The family grew again this fall, as my BIL Rich and SIL Liz welcomed new son Marshall Owen at the end of October into their family. He's a cutie and I think we'll be making a road trip in Jan. We finally were able to get to MD and meet baby Ellie (who turned one) in August.
- We had some electrical work done on the house and had it painted. Looks fabulous now and we haven't had to reset the breaker in months!
- We had a hurricane in August that dumped a foot of water into the basement. and had a freak snowstorm in Oct. Global warming indeed.
- Kelsey started her 4th year of ballet. I may be prejudiced, but she is a very graceful dancer.
- In September, we began our first year of Brownies. Looks like it's going to be fun!
- Kelsey hosted a Halloween party for her K classmates - it was a blast!
- We hosted Thanksgiving here with my Sister's family. We had a great day.
- Maddie is one now and such a joy to us all. She is a bit of a chewer, but such a love sponge.
- Kelsey lost her first two teeth this summer. They were the center bottoms and her adult teeth were growing right behind them. They filled in nicely.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Happy Post Thanksgiving...
4 months have passed and I think this year I will reach my all time blogging low. I'm just sitting around bored and watching an old movie, so I thought I'd catch up on my posts...Since we last saw each other....