Anyway, here are 7 strange, but true things about me
- I had a terrible case of spastic larengitis in my senior year in college. That's when your vocal cords rub together causing searing pain down your throat. The only cure is complete vocal rest...no talking for two months. I carried around a notebook. Unfortunately I was at the end of finals my graduating year, (hello, I double majored in music in college) but my teachers knew I had a problem and I was telling the truth.
- Keeping in the medical theme, I had mono TWICE! Once at 5 and again at 24. Ugh.
- I hate hate HATE when food on my plate touches, if its not supposed to.
- And I eat one thing at a time on my plate (Thanks Daddy)
- My first car was an AMC Gremlin and my 2nd was a Ford Pinto (yes I am old, and Thanks again, Daddy)
- When I am not feeling well, I get very neurotic about making sure the house is very clean
- I love checking out my neighbor's open houses when there's one. I get such a voyueristic thrill!
Okay, now I get to tag 7 people...I'm tagging:
- My Brother Jimmy (you better do this!)
- Hailey (strangely enough, no relation!)