Sunday, May 11, 2008

3 Word Sunday - Mother's Day Edition

Happy Mother's Day to All The Moms, Waiting Moms, GrandMoms and One Special Mom who announced her about to be Mom-ness on her blog today :)

I had a lovely weekend...EXCEPT NO GARDENING WAS DONE! I have to say I am more than disappointed, but the weather was pretty dreary and cold most of the weekend. It was the one thing I really wanted to do more than anything...so I am bummed.

We did have a lovely brunch yesterday, did some plant shoppy and I got a pedicure! (yay!) and Kurt and the Babe cooked a lovely dinner last night.

This morning I got up, made cupcakes with our Angel Face (who adores cracking eggs, btw) and got ready for Mom's Day at my Sis' house. We had a fun time and got home late. Kelsey was very good, albiet wiggly, all day.

We had a fun weekend, but I was craving the feeling of dirt under my fingernails, the achy feeling I get after working outside all day and the beauty of some new plants stretching their roots in our soil. I have some big ideas for the backyard and side yards and dearly hope to have some better opportunities to garden this spring. (PLEASE!)

Hope you had a great weekend with YOUR Mom!
P.S. Huai Shuang's Bio Mommy...happy Mother's Day...we love you!

2 comments:

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

Happy Mother's day ! we hope you had agreat day! yes, it was cold were in point pleasnt today. way too cold!

Wayswin said...

3 Words....

BOAT IN WATER!

It was sunny and 70's here on Sunday, sorry you live where you do.