Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I love Contests About Home Things!

I'd really like to win this....


Shameless plug for a really neat book called "Entertaining Simple" that I found on a Blissfully Domestic Sister site called "Restyled Home"



To meet the criteria, I have to include, a shot of the book (above):


A shot of one of the photos on her blog (how could I NOT choose the choco cupcake?) YUM!
Plus a photo of the author.



I also need to tell my legions of fans (LOL) that this book "Entertaining Simple" can be purchased at bookstores across the U.S. and Canada; include the following link to Matthew's website: http://www.entertainingsimple.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2&Itemid=1 .

Wish me luck...this blogger's site is always a pleasure to view and I really hope I win! :)

2 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thanks for joining in. I'm off now to do the draw!! Good luck!

Linda

RamblingMother said...

I hope you win too!!