Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Better Late than Never....Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas, thanks in part to my Christmas miracle~
We always spend Christmas Eve with my family...we do a semi-traditional Italian feast (I say semi because before Kurt came along it was completely all fish, but he's allergic so the family changed it to very little fish)

We spent the evening with my Mom, Aunt Audrey and my sister's family at their house. They always put on a great evening and we had a fabulous time.


Kelsey and her Uncle Michael
The cousins gathered at the tree before the presents were decimated!
My sister's beautiful tree...these were all the Christmas Eve gifts!
Kelsey and Mommy all smiles in red
Love my nephew's face~
Kelsey and her new phone
Looking a little intense unwrapping gifts!
Next post Christmas Day!

2 comments:

Pug Mama said...

How sweet!
Happy New Year!

C's Mom said...

Beautiful pics - thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year to you and yours.