Sunday, August 02, 2009

It's BACK!

After about a year, our good friend PM has re-instituted 3 word Sundays. I loved these because it really helped me to focus on my blog and on the week that has just passed.

I've really neglected this space since Facebook, but really want to go back to it. However, there is something that I want to go back to more right now...

As sung in the Broadway show " A Chorus Line"...

"I need a job...I need THIS job...oh God, I need this show...
Well, I have zippity in the pipeline. Nilch, None, Nada, Zippo...and I am "freakin' tired" of not working...

So while this really doesn't sum up what happened in my life this week, it's the running theme of my world right now...

I am currently a SAHM, but in reality I'm a Marketing Director, Non Profit Development Director. There are many things I am qualified and well skilled in working at...this economy has really screwed up a lot of fantastic organizations and many people are out of work...it sucks. While I love being home with my girl, I recognize and accept that I need to have a career that sustains me and gives me the opportunity to not only provide a living for my family -but also gives me an important sense of accomplishment. Even if I was wealthy and didn't need to work....I'd absolutely HAVE to do something to make my time on Earth well spent. So, my three word is...

Oh, God, I need a JOB...I need to WORK...I need this for my sanity soon, please!


2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Three Word Sunday!
Hoping you find the work you are seeking - good luck!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months!

Lisa (Briana's Mom) said...

Wishing you the best of luck!!!