Monday, June 29, 2009

On the job front....


Janet....great new job, hired same day


Kurt....great new job, hired over the phone after being recommended by several contacts


JoAnn....job interview tomorrow...fantastic position!



God, please, can I have this? I need to work and this is a great job helping girls become tomorrow's leaders!
Pretty please? With Sugar On it?
I have most of my friends on Facebook sending prayers and good thoughts on this...if bloggy readers who like me and would like my family to continue to have a stable life, please send your own good thoughts/prayers.


God...Pink is NOT free...as you well know.
Love,
JoAnn

2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

I'm sending out a prayer!!

RamblingMother said...

congrats on the new jobs. that is wonderful. Send some of the good juju this way!