Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Janet!


My Sister Janet is very special to me. She's a confidant, friend, co-conspiritor, touchstone, yardstick. Someone that knows all the good and bad things about my life from when we were very small and loves me anyway. I consider myself very lucky that I am the ONE person in the world that is HER sister!

Janet is one of my role models for Moms because even tho' she's my BABY sister by quite a few years, she had definate goals on becoming a Mom and did it young. She and my BIL Michael have been happily married for 17 years and have 3 wonderful kids, Alyssa, Mike and Marina.

So, Janet, have a wonderful birthday. You are a terrific, beautiful person, sister and friend! Welcome to the forever 29 club!

All my love,
JoAnn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Extending a 'hi' from one Janet Hoppe to another. Good luck.

hoppejan@hotmail.com