Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 positive things about 2010....

Hi All,


It's been a while and I'm trying to make some peace about 2010...argueably the worst year of my life...I'm going to take a positive view on this and find the good in the year...




10. Kelsey had a wonderful 5th year birthday at a horse farm. Many of her good friends attended and had a lot of fun. We enjoyed not running the party at home.


9. Kelsey's dance recital was amazing to see. We had a spectacular time!


8. I am no longer a camping virgin and loved it! and we had a lovely short trip to Dutch Wonderland. Kelsey adored riding on all the rides!


7. Our niece Ellie was born in August....she is adorable!


6. My siblings and I are tight...I got to spend a lot of time with my brother this year. In fact I think we saw Jim more in 2010 than in the past 10 years! And I speak to my sister often...many times daily. We'd see Janet and family more, but three kids' activties plus all the working Moms and Dads, mean it's challenging to get together.


5. I treated myself to an early birthday present - a digital SLR camera. Love it!


4. I did earn money in 2010....it wasn't fun but for most of the year, I earned a living.


3. Kelsey is enjoying Kindergarten and I am enjoying taking her to the park, enrolling her in Daisy Scouts and taking her for playdates. She so deserves this because her 2009/2010 was as awful as mine!


2. Kurt loves his job, has been incredibly loving and supportive through this very rough year and understands that I'm still going through "stuff" I am blessed with a great husband.


1. Look at who joined our family this year! She was an early Christmas present for Kelsey, but I admit that she's also making me (and Kurt very happy too!) We adore her! Meet Maddie a shih-tzu/poodle mix pup we adopted in early December....she's a sweetie!







So, belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope 2011 is good to everyone and better to my everyone in my family than 2010. I wish peace, joy and happiness for all.


No comments: