Saturday, January 02, 2010
10 things I learned/was reminded of in 2009...
1. I am stronger than I ever realized.
2. Even if you put your heart and soul into a project, sometimes you are meant to fail.
3. I need to flex my creative muscles in order to be able to live a happy life.
4. I cannot do this alone. I need and want my family's help.
5. Some people continue to disappoint me; they will be marginalized going forward.
6. Complete strangers can be very kind.
7. I am very sad by some of the friendship bridges I singed or burned in the last few years or longer.
8. I am best served by following my instincts.
9. Holding a grudge is a waste of energy.
10. Human beings are beautiful wonderful creatures. I am so blessed to be living with two of the very best of them!
Goodbye 2009, I won't hold a grudge, but please don't hold one either...life is too beautiful to waste on regretting this year. Here are some family photos I don't think I posted last year.