Saturday, January 02, 2010

10 things I learned/was reminded of in 2009...

1. I am stronger than I ever realized.


2. Even if you put your heart and soul into a project, sometimes you are meant to fail.


3. I need to flex my creative muscles in order to be able to live a happy life.


4. I cannot do this alone. I need and want my family's help.


5. Some people continue to disappoint me; they will be marginalized going forward.


6. Complete strangers can be very kind.


7. I am very sad by some of the friendship bridges I singed or burned in the last few years or longer.


8. I am best served by following my instincts.


9. Holding a grudge is a waste of energy.


10. Human beings are beautiful wonderful creatures. I am so blessed to be living with two of the very best of them!



Goodbye 2009, I won't hold a grudge, but please don't hold one either...life is too beautiful to waste on regretting this year. Here are some family photos I don't think I posted last year.



























No comments: