Saturday, October 06, 2007

What's Up With That?



Okay....my daughter has become a MASTER MANIPULATOR! :)
A few days ago, Kelsey ate something a little dry and began coughing, so I gave her a quick sip of water (ahem...it might have been diet coke with lime).

Now, whenever she wants something I am drinking she comes over to me making dry coughing sounds!

I think:
1) She's a genius!
2) She's manipulating me!
3) This is funny!
4) She's drinking my diet coke!

She also loves coffee with cream and tea with milk....2 going on 30...ugh!

A few weeks ago, I began singing "Tomorrow" from Annie to Kelsey. She loves the song, so stupidly I bought the movie to watch for family night. As soon as it began, I remembered that Annie is an ORPHAN! (Jeesh, JoAnn...your brain is rotting!) but Kelsey really liked the movie (she fell asleep before the scary ending).

We haven't watched it since...however, the other day I was talking to someone and mentioned the song and the movie...Kelsey looked at me and said "Annie?" with the doggie? Now everytime we sing Tomorrow, she says Annie and Doggie.

Our girl is one smart cookie!

1 comment:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

She is one little smart cookie! When my niece Hayley was a baby she was obsessed with Annie! "The sun will come out tomorrow" is stuck in my head forever!