- I never know what he's thinking about. The other day he was sitting on the stairs with a "I'm thinking about something" look on his face. I asked him what he was thinking about and he smiled mysteriously. He doesn't always tell me :)
- He is amazing with Children! Every child, not just Kelsey!
- He knows a great deal about most things. If I have a problem or a question...he is my go-to guy.
- He has a fantastic memory! (okay, sometimes this doesn't work in my favor, but I appreciate the effort!)
- Kurt is thoughtful. He never says something he doesn't mean. And he's always truthful too.
- I can tell him what I need...sometimes it's just someone to listen OR pick up the baby OR give me 15 minutes of silence...and he listens.
- He shares baby duties with me. Kurt takes his turns at diaper changes, feeding, bathing and dressing. He is a hands on parent.
- He's funny. Not in a joke telling way...but in a silly way. We laugh a lot!
- When something is important to me, he listens and tries to figure out a way to make it happen.
- He is such a good person. He tries every day to do the right thing. He is a much kinder person than I am. He is polite and has excellent manners.
Notice, I kept these to the inside of my darling hubby, not the outside. Let's just say I think he's wrapped up in a completely adorable package! Tall, dark and handsome is how I describe him. He looks great in a tux or a sweatshirt or a Kings outfit!
I have been thrilled to be with him from the moment he showed up at my door with a dozen red roses on our first date in 1995!
p.s. Kelsey, one of the reasons I wanted to name you Kelsey is because it began with "K" for your Daddy!
To answer my own question...how much do I love my husband? A lot! To China and back! :)Here are the two most beautiful and important people in my life...